What are the challenges we are facing when it comes to sustainable aviation fuels, electric- and hydrogen-powered flying and renewable energy? Catch up on the latest developments within sustainable aviation and find out how you can participate.
Rotterdam The Hague Innovation Airport (RHIA) is collaborating with a growing community of stakeholders towards the transition of a cleaner, quieter and sustainable future of aviation. Through a number of events, we aim to contribute to this transition by sharing knowledge, attracting and involving parties who can enable the necessary innovations. As in any industry, start-ups and scale-ups are essential for the implementation of new technologies and solutions.
On Thursday 20 October we welcome start-ups, scale-ups and early-stage investors to Rotterdam The Hague Innovation Airport to find out more about the future of sustainable aviation.
- Learn from peers in your industry
- Learn more about RHIA’s programmes and opportunities for start ups and scale ups
- Learn more about the interests of early-stage investors
After the kick-off we organise a couple of events leading to the Sustainable Aviation Prize, followed by a capital tour where start ups and scale ups will have the chance to pitch to several investors.
More info on these events will follow soon!
- Start ups and scale ups wanting to join our community and looking for access to market pilot markets and access to capital.
- Companies facing a challenge, looking for a solution.
- Investors that want to contribute to sustainable aviation
Join us on this tour and sign-up today to join the kick-off.
Bel Air gebouw
Rotterdam Airportplein 19
3004 GA Rotterdam
You may park your car at P1. Afterward, you can request an exit ticket by showing your parking ticket at the information desk in the arrival terminal.
This event is part of the challenge en support program for change makers organized by RHIA and WorldStartup as part of the Airport Technology LAB (ATL). ATL is supported by EFRO/ Kansen voor West.