Airport Technology Lab (ATL) Showcase and Hackathon Event (Hybrid)
June 8 – 9
Programme Day 1
Programma Day 2
Join us for two exciting days filled with insightful presentations and engaging roundtable discussions at the Airport Technology Lab Showcase event at Albeda Rotterdam The Hague Airport College in Rotterdam.
We’ll be showcasing the ATL innovative project results and solutions that have been developed over the past few years and we will explore ways to transition towards futureproof digital interactive airport.
On Thursday the 8th of June the focus is mainly on the results and outcome value of the ATL projects of past years. The day after on the 9th we look forward to new opportunities for innovation and how an extended ATL consortium could launch new relevant digitization projects.
Already curious what the partners from the ATL community have been working on? Find out more in our brand new ATL Brochure!
Are you ready to put your skills to the test and create something truly innovative? Join us for our upcoming hackathon, which is all about creating Safe, Seamless & Sustainable Passenger Journeys.
This event is the perfect opportunity for developers, students, entrepreneurs, and industry experts to collaborate and work towards enhancing the passenger experience while keeping in mind what’s needed to meet our sustainability targets. We’re looking for game-changing solutions that redefine the way we travel. Whether it’s developing wallet interoperability, revolutionizing the end-to-end passenger experience, or introducing biometric onboarding and proofing at checkpoints and gates, the possibilities are endless!
There will be prizes for the best projects, as well as opportunities to connect with industry experts and potential investors who are keen to learn more about their innovative ideas.
If you want to join the hackathon digitally, click here!
KEY NOTE SPEAKERS
12:00 – 13:00 Open Registration
Expo and networking, coffee & lunch
13:00 – 13:25 Welcome
13:25 – 13:35 Airport Technology Lab Intro and overview
13:35 – 14:00 Pitch/ Presentation per ATL’s project and pilots
- Elise Bavelaar, Project Manager Airports at Delft University of Technology
- Yann Dufournet, SkyEcho
- Andy van Helden, Adecs Air systems
- Harm Jan Arendshorst, CEO iLabs Technologies
- Hani Al-Ers, Haagse Hogeschool
- Marjan De Jong, World Startup
14:00 – 15:00 Key Notes ATL: Digitalization and AI
15:00 – 15:30 Coffee Break
15:30 – 16:30 Break-out sessions round table (click here for sessions info)
Roundtable break-out session I: ‘digital identity ValueTrack’
- Tess Rutgers | ValueTrack Digital Identity Wallet (host)
- Annet Steenbergen, Digital ID & Travel Expert / Aruba Happy One
- Daniel Goldscheider, CEO OpenWallet Foundation
- Kim Younkyung (Youn), IATA ASPAC Regional Manager, One ID
- Harm Jan Arendshorst, CEO iLabs Technologies – Partner AT
Roundtable break-out session II: ‘Weather information’
- Dr. Yann Dufournet, SkyEcho
- Roundtable break-out session III: ‘‘Open airport data – reality, future, utopia’
- Andy van Helden, Adecs Air systems
- Roundtable break-out session IV: ‘’Industry jump workshop: opportunities for startups in the aviation industry’
16:30 – 17:00 Sustainable Aviation Talk (panel discussion): call to collaborate
17:00 – 17:30 Expo & Sustainable Aviation Café: networking and reception
09:30 – 10:00 Registration and coffee
10:00 – 10:15 Welcome
10:15 – 10:20 Brief introduction Airport Technology Lab
10:20 – 11:00 Data Spaces, / Gaia-X in Tourism, Mobility, Transport Future Mobility Data Marketplace
11:00 – 11:30 Coffee Break
11:30 – 12:15 Digital Twin & Green Deal / Sustainable Energy Infrastructure
12:15 – 13:00 Lunch + Expo Networking
13:00 – 13:30 RTHA Keynote challenges ATL 2.0
13:30 – 14:45 Theme tables for ATL 2.0
Co-creation- innovation and International Partnerships
- Tess Rutgers, ValueTrack Digital Identity Wallet (Host)
Funding digitalization of Sustainable Aviation
- Ruud van Raak, Head Managing Authority ERDF Program Opportunities for West, Rotterdam (Host)
- Daan van Dijk, Innovator @ Rotterdam The Hague Airport (Host)
Data Spaces in Tourism, Mobility & Transport
Identity Wallets and Biometrics for Safe and Seamless Traveling
- Rob Brand, Ministry of Economic Affairs and Climate Policy (Host)
Bring your own Theme
14:45 – 15:30 Sustainable Aviation Talks: results and next steps per theme table
15:30 – 16:00 5-Minute presentation outcome hackathon
16:00- 16:15 Award ceremony and closure
16:15 – 17:00 Signing of ATL 2.0 with key stakeholders
17:00 – 18:00 Sustainable Aviation Café: networking & reception
10:00 Start of Hackathon
14:00 End of Hackathon
14:00 – 15:30 Preperation presentation
15:30 – 16:00 5-Minute presentations
16:00 – 17:00 Award ceremony and closure
17:00 – 18:00 Reception and networking
Samen met onze partners zet het Technology Lab (ATL) zich in voor het ontwikkelen, testen en demonstreren van innovatieve producten en diensten voor luchthavens, waaronder het digitaliseren van alles wat er op luchthavens gebeurt en het toepassen van Artificial Intelligence.
ATL wordt gefinancierd door Kansen voor West II en EFRO.